Parallels Desktop For Mac v11.1.1-32312 Multilingual Business Edition | 359 MB
Enjoy now without any problems all the advantages of OS X and Windows with Parallels Desktop 11 The more powerful virtualization software enables simultaneously you to easily switch without rebooting between operating systems and thus to work on your Mac with Microsoft programs and other non-system applications.
The Business Edition builds upon Parallels Desktop's award-winning solution by adding administrative features that enable IT departments to control and manage end user virtual machines as well as manage and administer licenses via the new Parallels License Management Portal. This exclusive feature provides IT administrators with vital information, such as license expirations, usage statistics, and real-time visibility into licensing activities, to easily manage all of their deployed licenses. Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition also supports business cloud services including Box, Dropbox for Business and OneDrive® Business.
Features - Parallels Desktop 11
- Always on Cortana enables customers to use Microsoft's virtual assistant with Mac applications, even when Windows 10 is not the forefront application
- Travel Mode extends the battery life by up to 25 percent by temporarily shutting off select resources that drain power
- Quick Look for Windows extends this cool Mac convenience to Windows documents and files
- New Force Touch gesture support enables a quick preview of files with Quick Look or the ability to look up the definition of an unknown word
- Improved Mac Window Controls include a new Coherence mode button
- Most recently used files list now can be viewed on the Mac regardless of where those files are stored: on the Mac, in a virtual machine, in the cloud or on a file server
- New easy printing with all Mac printer options support saves time with an intuitive solution for OS X users
- "New Item" support for creation of new files in Windows apps including Microsoft Outlook®, Excel® and Word
- Now users can easily cancel time-consuming virtual machine actions
- Mac location services are now available to Windows applications
- Automatic synchronization of the volume setting of a virtual machine with that of the Mac
- Enhanced file associations with smart notification messaging helps change file association in OS X
- Improvements in the setup and use of a virtual machine to directly access a Boot Camp®Windows partition--without rebooting
- Improved Japanese keyboard--specific to the Japanese language edition only
Parallels Desktop 11 Pro Edition
- Integration with key developer tools, such as Docker, Visual Studio (plug-in), Chef and Jenkins
- Support for Vagrant and other developer tools
- Additional user profiles for developers, power users and testers for optimal configuration for their particular scenarios
- Advanced networking tools and configuration for virtual networks to test complex networking scenarios, including the ability to simulate some network instabilities
- Cloud storage access through Box.net, Dropbox for Business and OneDrive Business, for sharing from Windows to Mac
- Headless mode for running virtual machines in the background without user interface
- Ability to create linked clones to conserve disk space and optimize installations
- Enhanced memory (64 GB RAM) and processing power (16 vCPU) for improved performance
- Nested virtualization for Linux guests
- Modern.IE test environments in the Parallels New Virtual Machine Wizard provide access to free trials of browsers for testing
Features - Parallels Desktop 11 Business Edition
All of the features of the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac Pro Edition, as well as the following key additions:
- Centralized administration and management capabilities to keep IT in control of virtual machines
- Web-based Parallels License Management Portal with a single activation key to eliminate manual management of individual license keys
- Business-level support, including prioritized 24/7 phone and email support options
- USB devices policy enforcement for additional security
Requries OS X 10.7.5 or later
This update Parallels Desktop for Mac 11.1.2 11 (32408) aimed at improving the overall stability and performance of the program
and includes the following fixes:
- Fixed a problem because of which it was not possible to download Boot Camp virtual machine, and displays the recovery options Windows.
- Fixed an issue with a damaged mouse pointer when using Retina settings to an external monitor.
- Fixed a problem because of which it was not possible to connect the NTFS drive to your Mac when the application is running Parallels Desktop.
- Fixed an issue which caused Coherence mode was not working operating system Ubuntu 15.10.
- Fixed an issue that could occur in Microsoft Outlook Windows after opening Outlook file in OS X.
- Fixed problem with incorrect location of the monitor when you switch to virtual machines running in full-screen mode on multiple screens.
- Fixed an issue that could occur after the close of Parallels Desktop virtual machines in full screen mode and running another virtual machine.
- Fixed a problem causing crash when deleting a virtual machine snapshot.
- Fixed the flashing screen after installation of Parallels Tools in the operating system Fedora 23.
All Link Download :