Adobe Premiere Pro Cc 2014 v184.108.40.206 Ls20 Multilingual | 1.01 GB
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2014 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine. Adobe Premiere Pro CC works natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2014):
Live Text templates
Modify the text in After Effects compositions without leaving Premiere Pro. (Requires 2014 release of After Effects.)
Masking and tracking
Create feathered masks that obscure or highlight objects by following their movement across frames. Send masks to After Effects via Dynamic Link to access more advanced tracking features.
Master clip effects
When you apply effects to a master clip, the changes ripple down through every part of that clip in your sequence.
Enhanced graphics performance in Mercury Playback Engine
Work faster thanks to OpenCL workflow improvements, a GPU debayer for RED media, and new support for Intel Iris.
Faster editing workflow
Get better handling of large projects plus faster sorting and searching in the Project panel. Multiple new editing features respond to key customer requests like reverse match frame and volume keyframe nudge.
New delivery formats
Export to industry-standard AS11 for broadcast and Digital Cinema Package (DCP) for screening rooms. Both formats include associated metadata. Also, export stereo audio to Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus.
Browse fonts from Typekit from the Title menu and download them for use in your projects.
AutoSave to Cloud
Automatically back up your Premiere Pro projects to Adobe Creative Cloud.
New native format support
Get built-in support for the ARRI AMIRA camera, with appropriate color LUTs applied as master clips on import. Also get native support for Sony STtP, Canon RAW, and improved support for CinemaDNG formats.
Streamlined voiceover recording
Access audio input settings, recording preferences, and signal monitoring from the Timeline panel. After setup, record voiceover directly in the Timeline with one click.
Maintain pitch during scrubbing
Maintain audio pitch when scrubbing or playing back at higher or lower speeds, so it's easy to hear spoken and musical cues.
And so much more
Also includes: A Reverse Match Frame command; a Track Select Backwards tool; improved Project Panel search and sort times; Mercury OpenCL support for Intel Iris architectures; and more.
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space required for preview files and other working files (10 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 800 display
- 7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives configured for RAID 0 recommended)
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certifi ed GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
All Link Download: