Kedrus Software TagJet 2.1.4 Multilingual | 3.5 Mb
So, why do you need MP3 Tag Editor? If you listen to music from MP3 files you can encounter some problems. Very often tags in MP3 files are blank or completed only partially. Because of this you do not see Title, Artist, Album and other information in your media player. You will meet with great inconvenience if your portable MP3 player sorts music by Title, Artist or Album from tags. In this case it is difficult to find desired song. Also MP3 files can have bad names. They can be difficult to read or totally non-informative like 1.mp3, Audio01.mp3, Track01.mp3. Or they can have a format that you are not satisfied with: for example Artist-Album-Title-Track.mp3 and you like Artist-Title.mp3. Bad names of MP3 files make it difficult to search music on your computer.
- Automatic tracks identification and filling tags.
- Automatic search for cover art and lyrics and inserting them in files.
- Loading tags for entire albums from Internet.
- Editing tags directly in the spreadsheet. Batch editing is supported.
- Separate editor for batch of tags.
- Separate handy editor for individual tags.
- Very comfortable viewing of individual tags.
- Renaming files based on tags information.
- Filling tags using information from filenames.
- Undo/Redo of any change made in tags or filenames.
- Support of tag fields placeholders everywhere in the program.
- Ability to Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete whole tags.
- Synchronization of ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.
- Rating batch of songs at the same time.
- Ability to add/remove/link/embed Cover art in tag.
- Ability to add/remove lyrics in tag.
- Saving Cover art and lyrics from tag to separate files.
- Performing Cover art and lyrics operation with groups of tags.
- Ability to create playlists.
- Ability to see ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags of a file simultaneously.
- Easy change of case for tag fields and filenames.
- Ability to find and replace strings in the spreadsheet.
- Supports different symbol encodings.
|| Comments (0) |||Author: nemo1112 11-05-2012, 23:00|
|Comment on the news site is possible only within (days) days from the date of publication.|