PGI Workstation Complete 12.3 (x86/x64) | 344 Mb
PGI Workstation?„? is PGI's single-user scientific and engineering compilers and tools product. PGI Workstation is available in three language versions:
* PGI Fortran Workstation??”Fortran only
* PGI C/C++ Workstation??”C and C++ only
* PGI Fortran/C/C++ Workstation??”combined Fortran and C/C++
PGI Fortran Workstation includes The Portland Group's native parallelizing/optimizing FORTRAN 77, Fortran 90/95/03 and HPF compilers for 64-bit x64 and 32-bit x86 processor-based Linux, Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows workstations. PGI Fortran Workstation provides the features, quality, and reliability necessary for developing and maintaining advanced scientific and technical applications.
PGI C/C++ Workstation includes The Portland Group's native parallelizing/optimizing OpenMP C++ and ANSI C compilers. The C++ compiler closely tracks the proposed ANSI standard and is compatible with cfront versions 2 and 3. All C++ functions are compatible with Fortran and C functions, so you can compose programs from components written in all three languages.
PGI Workstation includes the OpenMP and MPI enabled PGDBG parallel debugger and PGPROF performance profiler that can debug and profile up to eight local MPI processes. PGI Workstation also includes several versions of precompiled MPICH message passing libraries.
PGI Workstation includes a single user node-locked license for Linux, Mac OS X or Microsoft Windows. Volume packs of five or more single user node-locked licenses are also available. Volume packs are multi-platform; licenses may be mixed by operating system up to the maximum count. PGI Server offers the same features as PGI Workstation but includes a multi-user network floating license.
PGI Workstation for both Mac OS X and Windows consists of command-level versions of the PGI compilers and both command-level and graphical versions of the PGDBG debugger and PGPROF performance profiler. An integrated development environment (IDE) is neither provided nor supported. As a separate product, PGI Visual Fortran fully integrates PGI Fortran compilers and tools into Microsoft Windows using Microsoft Visual Studio.
A partial list of technical features supported includes the following:
* PGFORTRAN?„? native OpenMP and auto-parallel Fortran 95/03 compiler with CUDA extensions
* PGF77® native OpenMP and auto-parallel FORTRAN 77 compiler
* PGHPF® native data parallel compiler with full HPF language support (Linux only)
* PGCC® OpenMP and auto-parallel ANSI and K&R C compiler
* PGC++® OpenMP and auto-parallel C++ compiler
* PGDBG® OpenMP and MPI parallel graphical debugger
* PGPROF® OpenMP and MPI parallel graphical performance profiler
* Full support for the PGI Accelerator?„? programming model on x64+GPU (PGFORTRAN and PGCC only)
* Full 64-bit support on multi-core AMD64 and Intel 64
* Intel 64 and AMD Opteron optimizations including SSE4.2/AVX, SSE4a/ABM, prefetching, use of extended register sets, and 64-bit addressing
* PGI Unified Binary?„? technology combines into a single executable or object file code optimized for multiple AMD64 processors, Intel 64 processors or NVIDIA GPUs.
* Complete uniform development environment across 64-bit and 32-bit AMD and Intel processor-based systems running Linux, Mac OS X or Windows
* Full support for Fortran 95 extensions and numerous Fortran 2003 extensions.
* Full support for ANSI C99
* Full support for OpenMP 3.0 on up to 256 cores
* Support for 64-bit integers (-r8/-i8 compilation flags)
* Highly tuned Intel MMX and SSE intrinsics library routines (C/C++ only)
* One pass interprocedural analysis (IPA)
* Interprocedural optimization of libraries
* Profile feedback optimization
* Function inlining including library functions
* Vectorization, loop interchange, loop splittingLink Never Die (If links die, I Will reupload at here) All Link Download: