Li Tan, "Digital Signal Processing: Fundamentals and Applications"
English | 2007-08-09 | ISBN: 0123740908 | 840 pages | PDF | 7 MB
This textbook presents digital signal processing (DSP) principles, applications, and hardware implementation issues, emphasizing achievable results and conclusions through the presentation of numerous worked examples, while reducing the use of mathematics for an easier grasp of the concepts.
- Real-time implementation of DSP algorithms using DSP processors
- MATLAB programs for simulations and C programs for real-time DSP
- Coverage of adaptive filtering with applications to noise reduction and echo cancellation
- Applications of DSP to multimedia applications - such as u-law and adaptive differential pulse code modulation, sampling rate conversions, transform coding, image and video processing - show the relevance of DSP to a key area in industry
This text gives students in electronics, computer engineering and bioengineering an understanding of essential DSP principles and implementation, demonstrating how the subject is fundamental to engineering as practiced today.
"Professor Tan has written a comprehensive introduction to DSP, not lacking in theory and yet suitable for tech school as well as senior-level university courses. With this text one can move through all the main areas of modern DSP, learn the theory, and see plenty of illustrations in terms of hardware and software. It's an excellent reference for our present age, in which DSP has applications in practically every area of technology." - Samuel D. Stearns, Research Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of New Mexico
- Covers DSP principles and hardware issues with emphasis on applications and many worked examples;
- Website with MATLAB programs for simulation and C programs for real-time DSP;
- End of chapter problems are helpful in ensuring retention and understanding of what was just read.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password